THE SALES PROCESS: WHAT TO EXPECT
The sales progression for every new Marque ambulance is always different, depending on each department’s requirements, but here are a few things you can expect from us during the process:
- An initial phone conversation about your department’s specific needs and requests. All Marque Ambulances can be customized as much or as little at the customer requires, so feel free to mention any special requirements;
- A follow-up appointment is scheduled to see a demo vehicle along with further discussions of your specific needs and how they will be applied to the Marque model selected;
- A custom set of drawings, specifications, and pricing information is presented for approval;
- If the proposal is accepted, a Purchase Agreement is signed and the order sent to Marque Ambulance who will, in turn, provide a final production order and drawings to be approved;
- Once the vehicle has been completed at Marque’s facility, Keystone representatives will go to inspect and accept the vehicle. The customer is always welcome to come along on these trips;
- The approved vehicle will then be transported to Keystone where a state inspection can be completed, graphics installed, and the customer can finally take delivery of their brand new ambulance!