Save an average of $10,000 on Wheeled Coach Type I and Type III Ambulances
Take advantage of some huge savings when you place your order for a Wheeled Coach Type I or Type III ambulance by October 16, 2019. Contact a sales representative at Keystone Emergency Vehicles to discuss the details on this cost savings offer! Call 717-292-7977 today to reserve and secure your delivery by October 31, 2019.
A Wheeled Coach Type 1 ambulance is tough and dependable. That's why every Wheeled Coach ambulance body is fabricated utilizing the latest in CNC equipment and processes. Our staff is highly trained to ensure production accuracy through every step of this process. Our use of single-piece aluminum skins eliminates seams, increasing body strength, and corrosion resistance. Using single-piece aluminum skins helps to eliminate seams, while increasing body strength and corrosion resistance. Plus, custom engineered extrusions provide a full roll-cage that surrounds your patients and crew.
With a Wheeled Coach Type 3 ambulance, you know exactly what you’re getting. A reliable emergency vehicle that’s constructed with a fully-extruded body to provide responders of any situation with strength and safety when it matters most, which is always. Also, coming standard on every one of our Type 3's is a limited lifetime electrical warranty to give you even more peace of mind when you finally have some downtime.
Since each Wheeled Coach allows for a high-level of customization, the following standards and options are a few examples that we go above and beyond when it comes to delivering the features that first-responders depend on most.
- 20 year structural body warranty
- Diamond plate flip up rear step with Gator Grip surface
- Rear fender flares
- Running boards with Gator Grip surface
- Full floating automotive style compartment door handles
- Full modular body built in house
- Large handicap style grab handles on side and rear doors with powder coated safety yellow coating
- Lonplate II raised diamond plate vinyl flooring
- Rear high back captain’s chair with 3-point harness
- Reflective rub rails with multiple color choices
- SafePASS™ emergency egress lock releases on side and rear patient compartment doors
- Seamless upholstery
- Single sheet seamless construction, no exposed door jambs
- Stainless-steel curbside and rear door panels with reflective safety chevrons
- Stainless-steel wheel covers
- (7) Weldon 8046 patient compartment dome lights
- 20-amp shoreline inlet with auto eject
- Limited lifetime electrical warranty
- Patient compartment check out lights with 15-minute timer
- Hinged center wire trough for ease of maintenance
- In house built wiring harness
- Traditional Printed Circuit Board or VMUX Multiplex electrical systems available
Keystone Emergency Vehicles is a proud partner of the REV Group representing Frontline Ambulances and Wheeled Coach in the following Pennsylvania Counties: Adams, Berks, Bradford, Bucks, Carbon, Chester, Clinton, Columbia, Cumberland, Dauphin, Delaware, Franklin, Fulton, Juniata, Lackawanna, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lehigh, Luzerne, Lycoming, Mifflin, Monroe, Montgomery, Montour, Northampton, Northumberland, Perry, Philadelphia, Pike, Potter, Schuylkill, Snyder, Sullivan, Susquehanna, Tioga, Union, Wayne, Wyoming And York.